Skip to main content

Colt Stevens dominates Dash Decker: A "controversial" video.



Last night, I uploaded this one minute clip to YouTube. Within a few hours my account was terminated for "multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content."






My channel mostly consisted of music videos, a couple WWE clips and several PG level underground wrestling clips. I'm a bit bewildered why such severe action was taken, but I suppose it's a sign of the times. I've made a request for an appeal but I'm not confident about the ban being overturned. As for the match, you can find a little more about it here.

Comments

  1. Sorry about YouTube. They have a huge double standard for guys and wrestling.

    I love this match, but what I really love is a version I made in iMovie which is a 7-minute squash starting with Dash’s Superman entrance, using Colt’s two dominant runs and ending with Colt’s punching cradle as a five-count finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Colt beat up Dash with style and that would've been a satisfying finish. It's too bad Colt didn't have a longer run, he had the skills and personality to be a star.

      Delete
    2. If you're having issue on youtube, Vimeo is a better alternative. Also if memory serves, Colt started to get into pro mma around the time of this match.

      Delete
    3. Yes, Vimeo is something to consider. I am most disappointed that I got up to 16 videos and it was all taken away over bullshit. Isn't Rex also a pro MMA fighter? Rex vs Colt would be an intriguing match.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

Tanner Hill stretches Matt Miller (88Wrestling)

Bulldog Barzini bearhugs Denny Cartier - AI Enhanced

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1*

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Jonathan with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2016)*

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)