Skip to main content

Screencap Recap #38



Krypto Crunch vs Steel Man (Hero Hunks)



Chase Lundquist vs Brock Hartman (88W)




Silver Serpent vs Sidekick Scrappy (Hero Hunks)




Young MJF, "a stud in socks."

Jake Jenkins vs Guido Genatto (BGE)

I overlooked Jake Jenkins in my list of "Wimpiest Jobbers", but his performance vs. Guido is definitely worthy of inclusion. Partick Donovan vs Vinny Trevino (BG East) is also worth mentioning.

My song of the week is "Home Again", performed live by Elton John. I've recently returned from a long holiday but I'm left wondering with where my real home is.

"We all dream of leaving
But wind up in the end
Spending all our time, trying to get back home again."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

An Interview with Cameron (Wrestler4Hire) - Part 1

Screencap Recap #95

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)