Skip to main content

The 450th Post: W.R. the Wrestler?

One of my goals for 2020 is to wrestle on camera for an underground company. I know I don't totally fit the mold but I definitely know I can wrestle, all I need is someone to give me a chance.

I've lost some weight since I last uploaded any pictures of myself. I've still got a long way to go, but I'm in the shape I've been in since 2012. Donnie Dukes, Max Quivers and Shane McCall are just some examples of guys who don't need to be ripped hunks to be good performers.


Donnie Dukes vs Scrappy (W4H)

Max Quivers (with Joey Nux) vs Cal Bennett (W4H)

Shane McCall vs Ty Alexander: Catch Weight 6 (BGE)

Big Van Vader vs Sting

King Kendo vs Sid Scala

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

An Interview with Cameron (Wrestler4Hire) - Part 1

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Bulldog Barzini bearhugs Denny Cartier - AI Enhanced

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)