Skip to main content

The 700th Post: The Watchlist

The 700th post has come around. Normally, I tried to make milestones "special" posts. The truth is, I'm struggling a bit for inspiration at the moment. 

I don't how Joe at Ringside at Skull Island does it. Every day he churns out a quality post. For me, he's still the gold standard for underground wrestling bloggers.

I'm confident that my inspiration will come back once I check out some of the videos on my watchlist.

 

Dr. Maniacal vs Ryder Reigns aka Max Ryder (Hero Hunks)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911)

Aaron with Dr Smith part 1 was my latest custom video from Film 911. Although I was happy with Aaron's performance, there were some aspects of the video that annoyed me. This makes me wary of reviewing it but I'm sure I will, eventually.

Drew Harper vs Iceman (Weekend Wrestling)

Lucas Payne vs Jake Jenkins (RHW)

Christian Mann vs Joe Mazetti (BG East)

Rookie Wrecker: Cameron Matthews vs Max Ryder (Can-Am)

Jesse Neal vs Blake Banks

Comments

  1. Happy 700th! Great photos and a terrific blog. Here’s to the next 700 posts! I appreciate the call-out, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joe. Your blog has been an inspiration for years. Here's to many more.

      Delete
  2. Any Lucas Payne is HOT!!! I bought them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really liked Lucas too. Even though his run was short, he will be remembered.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I think their hottest guys were only their for a few catalogues. I think they were all from out of state.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vertex Videos are free?!

Brock Hartman splits Chase Lundquist (88Wrestling)

Wrestlers in Green Trunks #2

Aaron's Down and Out #2 (Film 911)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Screencap Recap #94

Private Darren (Film 911, 2019)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1*

Calvin Rogers stretches Scrappy (Wrestler4Hire)