Skip to main content

Have You Seen My Tumblr?

If you enjoy my blog, you may enjoy my Tumblr too. It's not as wrestling oriented but it has a similar aesthetic.

Here's a few of my favorite selections from my Tumblr feed. Of course, there's some wrestling content.

Tyler Bate

UK wrestler, Ethan Silver

Levi Connors (green trunks) vs Papa Dingo

There's studs in sneakers...

Iceman

Model, Freddie Pearson

?
Wet Models...

Alex Valley

Nick Vogt

Studs in Socks...

Nick Topel

?

Ginger Guys...

Orange Cassidy

So if you like what you've seen, check out my Tumblr - https://wrsscreencaps.tumblr.com/archive

At the moment, I'm up to 981 followers. Let's see if I can get up to 1000.

*For some reason, Tumblr lags in certain browsers. In Firefox it's particularly slow but Tumblr works well on Edge or Opera.

By the way, I'm well aware that I only have 24 followers for this blog. The irony isn't lost on me.

Comments

  1. I generally don't officially "follow" blogs, but I check both of yours usually every other day or so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ck, for your ongoing support. Yes, I know followers aren't the only measure of success but I can't help but compare my metrics to other bloggers in this genre.

      Delete
  2. i just find i didnt follow u too! (then i follow u immediately) dont worry ,i believe u have more fans than showed and what u post on tumblr is sexy too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

An Interview with Cameron (Wrestler4Hire) - Part 1

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)