Skip to main content

Steel scissors Kid Thing (Thunders Arena)


Kid Thing vs Steel: Battlespace 114 (Thunders Arena)


To be honest, I haven't seen this match since I've reviewed it. I was feeling quite uninspired, so by chance I looked though my folders and decided to make a story out of these photos. 

Several things are clear from these screencaps - Both guys have hot bodies. Kid Thing clearly "gets selling". The cameraman gets nice and close to the action.

See my original review here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aleks Holtz in Killer Bash: AI Enhanced

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #1

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #2

Jett Bentley (88Wrestling): AI Enhanced

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Private Darren (Film 911, 2019)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Derek with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1