Skip to main content

Screencap Recap #31



Lucas Payne vs Trent Novak (RHW)


Jett Bentley vs Chase Lundquist vs Chad Daniels (88W)



Marcus vs Simon (UC)




Chris Nowinski vs The Undertaker


My song of the week is "I Want It All" by Queen. Like many others, I've been swept up by the wave of nostalgia that's been generated from the movie Bohemian Rhapsody. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm sure I will eventually. ROH wrestler Dalton Castle uses an instrumental version of this song as his entrance music.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #1

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #2

Jason Steadman in Troll 2: AI Enhanced #1

Aleks Holtz in Killer Bash: AI Enhanced

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Private Darren (Film 911, 2019)

Aaron's Down and Out (Film 911)

Ethan Wants To See the Light (Film 911, 2019)

Jett Bentley (88Wrestling): AI Enhanced