Skip to main content

The 250th Post: A Fantasy Match with Christian Taylor

I've always liked the idea of facing a tall, lanky guy who can wrestle and Christian fits that criteria nicely.

I'd let Chris stretch for a minute or two before entering the ring. I'm not much of a trash talker so I think I'd just go for a test of strength. We'd struggle for a a minute or so before I double him over with a kick to the gut. I'd drive Chris back first into a corner and ram my shoulder into his gut several times.


I'd snapmare Chris down, stomp his gut, drop some elbows and strangle him with my hands for a few seconds before letting him go to catch his breath.


As he sits up, I'd snatch him in a sitting ab stretch and hold him there for a while, driving my fist into his ribs and clubbing his chest with forearms. Chris wouldn't give up so I let him go and throw his head back on the mat. I'd let him sell for a few seconds before apply a stomach claw. I'd hold it for a while but Chris still wouldn't submit.

 
I'd let Chris crawl to the ropes before choking him on the second rope and then raking his face and maybe even giving him a couple crossfaces.

I let Chris get to his feet, back him into a corner and give him some gut punches. I'd whip Chris to the opposite corner and charge in with a clothesline. I'd go for another whip but Chris would reverse it. I'd hit the buckles, come back and he'd hip toss me.

I'd imagine Chris would want to stomp and choke me before applying a long, grinding headlock.


Eventually, I'd fight back with some elbows to the gut, back Chris to the ropes, shoot him off, and then catch Chris with a twisting spinebuster. (Or a similar impactful move.)

Knowing Chris' back is hurting, I'd apply a Boston Crab, maybe even putting my knee on his back for extra pressure.


Chris doesn't submit so I let go, stomp his back a few times and apply a Camel Clutch. Maybe I'd even fishhook his nose for extra pain/humiliation. Chris is too stubborn to submit, so I go for a reverse bearhug, hold that for a while and then turn him around for a regular bearhug.

 
I'd hold him until he goes limp but let go before he passes out. I'd pick Chris up for a torture rack and hold him up for as long as I can. Chris is too dazed to submit, so eventually I'd let go.


Chris is nearly done, so I pick him up for an Irish Curse backbreaker and then apply an Anaconda Vice (or a similar choke) while he's on his back until Chris passes out. As I get up to leave, I'd tell the cameraman to get a good look at Chris and say, "You see this. This is what happens when you step in the ring with me."


Perhaps Chris would want a bit more offense, which I would be fine with, as long as the match ends with Chris down and out, I think most of us would be pleased with the result.

*All of these caps are from Chris Cox vs Max Powers from Rock Hard Wrestling. This is my favorite look of Chris' and I'd want him to look like this, should I ever wrestle him.
 

Comments

  1. Christian Taylor is one super sexy jobber . Tall and lean but has one well endowed package. I know cause I have seen it. Love it when he suffers at the hands of some muscle heel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it would be a dream come true to wrestle Christian. Are you saying you've seen Christian's package in person? Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

An Interview with Cameron (Wrestler4Hire) - Part 1

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)