Skip to main content

Screencap Recap #37



Joey McCoy vs Scrappy McNair (MBW)



Matt Miller vs Ethan Andrews (88W)




Kid Karisma vs Skip Vance (BGE)




King Kendo vs Sid Scala

My song of the week is "Rooms On Fire" by Stevie Nicks. I like how this song expresses the intensity of infatuation, both musically and lyrically.

"There is magic all around you...
If I do say so myself
I have known this much longer than I've known you"



I gather Cage Thunder is a big Stevie fan, maybe he'll check this out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #1

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #2

Jason Steadman in Troll 2: AI Enhanced #1

Aleks Holtz in Killer Bash: AI Enhanced

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Private Darren (Film 911, 2019)

Aaron's Down and Out (Film 911)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Jett Bentley (88Wrestling): AI Enhanced