Skip to main content

Screencap Recap #37



Joey McCoy vs Scrappy McNair (MBW)



Matt Miller vs Ethan Andrews (88W)




Kid Karisma vs Skip Vance (BGE)




King Kendo vs Sid Scala

My song of the week is "Rooms On Fire" by Stevie Nicks. I like how this song expresses the intensity of infatuation, both musically and lyrically.

"There is magic all around you...
If I do say so myself
I have known this much longer than I've known you"



I gather Cage Thunder is a big Stevie fan, maybe he'll check this out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Screencap Recap #95

An Interview with Cameron (Wrestler4Hire) - Part 1

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)