Skip to main content

The 300th Post: One Year Anniversary

One year has passed since my first blog post. Thanks to Alex at The Cave for helping me get the ball rolling. Thanks to Paul at Wrestling Arsenal and Sean at Inner Jobber for giving the blog a plug early on as well.

Now there are over 3500 photos uploaded and 112 matches reviewed. Most of the time I don't have a plan, I just take it day by day. Early on I felt the need to blog everyday, but now I just do it when I feel like it.

The idea behind a song of the week was to give my recap posts an extra hook and to show off my musical interests. I haven't gotten any feedback so far but it's something I intend to keep going.

Here are the 10 most popular posts of 2019 so far.

1. Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911)

2. Simon (UC) in Down and Out #12

3. Tanner Hill (88W) in Down and Out #13

4. Jamie Stroud (Can-Am) in Down and Out #14


5. Cap vs Cason: CVS 79 (TA)
6. Jonathan with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911) - This is the most viewed blog post overall.

7. Kasee vs Cason (TA)

8.Taylor Reign (MBW) in Dazed Dudes #5

9. Graham Varnett vs Chase Sinn (W4H)

10. Matty O'Boy & Zacky Darlin vs Ethan Andrews & Gabe Steele (W4H)

Where do I go from here? I was hopeful a blog might help me make connections in the underground wrestling world. It's only worked to a small extent, so far. I have an overseas trip in a couple weeks. I'll be visiting Germany (near Dusseldorf), Boston and San Francisco in early July and I'll take my wrestling singlets "just in case" I need them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Screencap Recap #95

An Interview with Cameron (Wrestler4Hire) - Part 1

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)