Skip to main content

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1*


 
 
Hot Instagram / OnlyFans model Reno Gold showed us his erotic stretching routine on YouTube but that video was deleted due to policy violation. It did get up to 3 million views. Reno has yet to re-upload it, so I thought I'd do the community a service and post it here. Due to Bloggers size restrictions, I had to split it into 2 parts. Below is part 1.




"Hi, guys. Welcome back to my YouTube Channel."


"I really think you're gonna like my video, today."
 
"I'm gonna do a weekly or monthly stretching update on YouTube..." (He hasn't.)

"But I'm not sure yet."

 
"You wanna get all the way down, on the ground."
 
 
"I feel like the further back you go, the more stretch you feel."






"That one hurt so bad."




See part 2 next time.

*Post updated November 2, 2020.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

An Interview with Cameron (Wrestler4Hire) - Part 1

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Garrett with Dr. Smith part 2 (Film 911, 2016)

Bulldog Barzini bearhugs Denny Cartier - AI Enhanced