Skip to main content

Screencap Recap #65

 

Dax Carter vs Derek Bolt (MBW)


Brute vs Cason: RW62 (Thunders)



Dean Malenko vs Rey Mysterio Jr.



My blog recently passed 666,000 views, to commemorate that milestone I've chosen Ave Satani by Jerry Goldsmith from The Omen (1976). Even though it's dark, I think it's uniquely beautiful.


Goldsmith won the Oscar for Best Original Score for The Omen. Even though I enjoyed the soundtrack, I would've chosen Taxi Driver by Bernard Hermann or Rocky by Bill Conti, personally.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

Tanner Hill stretches Matt Miller (88Wrestling)

Bulldog Barzini bearhugs Denny Cartier - AI Enhanced

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1*

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Jonathan with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2016)*

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)