Skip to main content

Photo of the Day / Ask Me Anything

Bobby Horton vs Jonny Firestorm from BG's Bad Boys 2 (BG East)

I'm still here, I hope everyone is well. One of the things I've been seeking is more engagement from the blog viewers, so I've decided to do a Q and A. If I get a good response, I might consider blogging again. I'll start off with a question.

Q: If you're such a big wrestling fan, why haven't you become a wrestler yourself?

A: When I was 18, I suffered neck and shoulder injuries. It was then that I realized perusing a career where falling on your back, neck and shoulders wouldn't be a good idea. Also, I wasn't a fan of the new school video game style of wrestling that has become more and more prevalent. That said, I'm sure I could handle a handful of matches here and there and still dream of shooting an underground wrestling video.

I've tried and failed to get into BG East several times over the years. I will try again elsewhere once all this COVID-19 bullshit is over!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Screencap Recap #95

An Interview with Cameron (Wrestler4Hire) - Part 1

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)