Skip to main content

Screencap Recap #82


Slash Morgan vs Dr. Maniacal: Hero Hunks (W4H)

Gunner Bayani vs Nick Collins (RHW)

Once More: Kyle vs Greg with Jay (UC)

Dash Decker vs Blake Starr & Drew Harper (88W)

Dr. Smith: "Adam's a cool guy, we should get him back at some point."

"Tell him to come back and get his gut punched. (Jonathan chuckles)"

My song of the week is Streets of Philadelphia performed by Bruce Springsteen. The song is taken from the movie Philadelphia, one of the first mainstream films to address AIDS. Both Springsteen and Tom Hanks won Oscars for their work. 

Tom Hanks as Andrew Beckett in Philadelphia

I wasn't satisfied with the official version on YouTube so I decided to re-edit it myself. Compare them and hear the difference.


Since this video would likely get blocked on YouTube, it will be a WR's Screencaps exclusive.


Comments

  1. If anyone has watched the video, you may have noticed a little distortion around Springsteen's vocal.
    Personally, I don't think it's too bad but it's more noticeable on certain speakers. Audio editing is just a hobby for me, so I'm no expert. I'm reasonably pleased with how the video turned out, considering I only spent a short amount of time on it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Screencap Recap #95

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Jonathan with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2016)*

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

Garrett with Dr. Smith part 2 (Film 911, 2016)