Skip to main content

Oney Lorcan crabs Aleister Black + A Note from W.R.

Oney Lorcan vs Aleister (Malakai) Black, WWE Raw, April 2020.



A year after this match, both wrestlers were released from the WWE.

Oney apparently has been rehired as a trainer at the WWE performance center.

Aleister is now known as Malakai Black in AEW. Has the move been successful? He's currently a Trios champion, but when you consider how many champions are on AEW TV, what does that really mean?

At least he has a steady paycheck.

A Note from W.R.

I am a little reluctant to cover "normal" pro wrestling these days. Every time I do, the posts perform below average.

I am considering covering the matches of Brady Booker / Bodhi Hayward. Would anyone actually be interested or am I just wasting time?


Comments

  1. I for one would like some "normal" pro wrestling mixed in. I like being introduced to new guys coming up. Currently watching NXT with Dragon Lee (in sexy mask and bikini speedo) against a long-haired German stud in red pants named Nathan Frazer - good stuff. I think there is still entertaining wrestling to be found on the Indy scene and sometimes even in the Big Name federations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback. I think I will sprinkle in some more pro wrestling and more random stuff too. At the end of the day, this is *my* blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Studs in Socks #14: Thirst Traps

Screencap Recap #95

Josh Steel scissors Luke Harrison (Rock Hard Wrestling)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1*

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Garrett with Dr. Smith part 2 (Film 911, 2016)