Skip to main content

Dr. Smith chokes out Jonathan #2 (Film 911 - 4K Upscale)

Obviously, I've blogged about this subject before, but never in 4K. I've chosen different shots this time too, so that's my excuse for revisiting it.

Jonathan thinks he can just walk away from Dr. Smith.

Dr. Smith snatches an unsuspecting Jonathan.




I'm actually considering having this story re-worked. Does anyone have any thoughts on that?

Dr. Smith has been quite busy lately bringing in new models, should I start giving Film 911 more coverage again?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jonny Firestorm vs Justin Rage (Wrestler4Hire)

Ty Alexander vs Shane McCall (BG East)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Sixth Year Anniversary

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Dr. Smith hypnotizes Jonathan: Mega Post (Film 911)

Tyler Reeves camels Travis Storm (Rock Hard Wrestling)

Derek with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Sean Maygers pins Ian Greene (Muscle Boy Wrestling)