Skip to main content

Sixth Year Anniversary

The truth of the matter is I've just been hanging on these last few months. I'm not overly happy in my personal life and I haven't been too motivated to blog either.

Nonetheless, I will look back at some of my favorite videos that I've covered over the years.

88Wrestling

Cody Everett vs Rex Bedford: Ultimate Upset?

Cody seemed to have all the tools to become a superstar, but it wasn't to be... A short run is better than no run though and this is my favorite of his matches.

Credit to Ethan Andrews as well for having numerous memorable matches. His matches against Dash, Tanner, Jett and Matt Miller particularly stand out to me.

Wrestler4Hire

Ace Owens vs Ronnie Pearl: Knocked Out


To me, Ace Owens is an ideal babyface. When he's wearing this outfit his appeal goes up even higher. Then he gets squashed by pro heel Ronnie and this match becomes a classic.

Now that 88W is inactive, Wrestler4Hire is my go-to for underground wrestling action. But there's a situation hanging over my head that's making me question my fandom.

I hope there's a satisfactory resolution.

BG East

Jonny Firestorm vs Bobby Horton - BG's Bad Boys 2


There's been many classics from BG East over the years, but if I could only choose one, this would be the match. It's not just hot, the wrestling is high caliber too.

Rock Hard Wrestling

Jake Jenkins vs Matt Engel, Catalog 17

Some people might consider this an odd choice, but I think Jake is at his best here and he carries Matt to a very good semi-squash.

Muscle Boy Wrestling

Taylor Reign vs Jesse Zane, Catalog 6

Taylor is always a draw to me and his gear choice is spot on. Jesse shows his skills in a sensual way but not so much that it detracts from the action.

Thunders Arena

Cason vs Joey King: Rough & Ready 117


Cason had taken some beatings, but he was never squashed, until this match. Joey does a very good job of it too.

Weekend Wrestling

Travis Maverick vs Dirty 'D'


I've featured this match numerous times and rightfully so, I think. To me, this is perfect match making.

UK Wrestling Hub

#085 JC's Birthday Bash: T-World vs JC Extreme


If you want to see T-World squashed (and it seems like many of you do), you'll enjoy this video. Sorry, Tim.


Comments

  1. Congrats on your anniversary and keep up the great work! A lot of these matches really stand out in my memories as well, so we have similar tastes in wrestling (or a good match is just undeniable.) A few of these are not in my archives so I'll definitely need to search them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. By the way, feel free to contact me, if you want.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the 6 years, that's quite the achievement! Great selection of matches here, I'll definitely have to check some of them out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anon. Feel free to contact me privately, I'd like to hear from you.

      Delete
  3. Woohoo! Congrats on 6 wonderful years. Thankful for all that you do for our community.
    On a personal note, hope things get better in your personal life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoy the blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jonny Firestorm vs Justin Rage (Wrestler4Hire)

Ty Alexander vs Shane McCall (BG East)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Dr. Smith hypnotizes Jonathan: Mega Post (Film 911)

Tyler Reeves camels Travis Storm (Rock Hard Wrestling)

Derek with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Dr. Smith chokes out Jonathan #2 (Film 911 - 4K Upscale)

Sean Maygers pins Ian Greene (Muscle Boy Wrestling)