Skip to main content

Jason Kane stretches Brodie Fisher (Rock Hard Wrestling)

Jason Kane & Will Stanley vs Brodie Fisher & Austin Cooper (RHW, Catalog 12)



This shot makes it look like Jason's just wearing boots.

Even though this match was released around 12 years ago, all of the guys in this tag match would still be relatively young (IE: under 40). 

I imagine Austin, Brodie and Will still keep themselves in good shape. In the case of Jason, I'm not so sure. 

Which Rock Hard Wrestler would you most like to see return? All of the above?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aleks Holtz in Killer Bash: AI Enhanced

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #1

Jett Bentley (88Wrestling): AI Enhanced

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Derek with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #2

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1

Eric Johnson in Smallville: AI Enhanced #2

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)