Skip to main content

Screencap Recap #97

 

Kid Vicious vs Cameron Matthews: Ultra Heels 5 (BG East)


Chase Lundquist vs Tanner Hill: Lumberjack'ed (88W)

Nick Flex vs Quin Quire (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

5 Fights for the Winner: Edward vs Clark (Heels4Kicks)


A Personal Note from W.R.

It has been a very trying week for me at work. For a few days my job was in jeopardy. I was suspended over a couple of allegations against me: one warranted, one unwarranted. After a long meeting I was able to keep my job, thanks in part to strong support from a union representative. I've been an employee at this company for almost 22 years and will stay for now...

To help unwind I've been listening to a lot of soft rock lately, so my "song of the week" is the soft rock classic Arthur's Theme (The Best That You Can Do) by Christopher Cross.

By the way, I've actually never seen the movie Arthur. Is it worth checking out? If anyone has any thoughts please let me know.

Arthur's Theme was a collaboration between Cross, Burt Bacharach and Carole Bayer Sager. "The Boy from Oz" Peter Allen, wrote the hook line "When you get caught between the moon and New York City." It won the Oscar in 1982 for Best Original Song. 

Christopher Cross only had one hit album and few singles before fading from mainstream popularity. Nonetheless, that work was strong enough to cement his legacy.

If you're interested, here's some links to a few more of my favorite Christopher Cross songs:

Ride Like The Wind - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtEraipx-Z0

Sailing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmT0m6MEYnk

Never Be The Same - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRO5nqvxieQ

All Right - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp49VEJdcM0


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for the words of support, Robert. I'm doing OK. I'll just try yo move on the best that I can.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Drew Harper sleepers Cody Blayde (Weekend Wrestling)

Ethan Andrews & Jett Bentley Figure-4 Dash Decker (88W)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

An Interview with T-World - Part 3

Cody Figure-4's Simon (Untamed Creations)

Jason Kane stretches Brodie Fisher (Rock Hard Wrestling)

The Truth About My Life

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1*