Skip to main content

Taylor Reign vs Justin Powers (MBW, 2018)

Two of the prettiest underground wrestlers collide in this match from Muscleboy Wrestling.

Taylor had taken some beatings in his previous matches, so he decided to show a more aggressive side here.




Justin makes a comeback and then gives in to his romatic urges.



Taylor indulges a little but then seizes his chance to dominate Justin.





Will Taylor reign supreme, or does Justin find the power to fight back?


I first read about this match a year ago on Bodyslam Fan's blog. I actually made a comment on his post. Greg has been inactive for a couple months, so I hope his blogging days aren't over.

Alex from The Cave and Joe from Ringside At Skull Island have also blogged about this match as well. I think we all agree this was a hot match.

Comments

  1. Hey, I'm glad someone reads my blog! My hard drive crashed a few months ago, and summer has been a crazy one. I hope to get a new computer soon and maybe start blogging again in the fall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

An Interview with Cameron (Wrestler4Hire) - Part 1

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)