Skip to main content

Bad Guy music video + How To Be Billie Eilish


Anyone who pays attention to my Screencap Recap posts can see that I'm not into modern pop music. If I hadn't seen the video for Bad Guy, I probably wouldn't have gotten into this song either. However, I do love this image of Billie pouring milk and cereal down a helpless man's throat. (Yes, I do like his sneakers too.)









As for the song, I like the bass line but I think it's a bit overrated. Is Billie really that innovative or have standards just fallen? I'm leaning toward the latter.

Swedish vlogger Seth Everman recreates the Bad Guy sounds in just 45 seconds.

Canadian vlogger Steve Terreberry has a comedic take on how easy it is to recreate Billie's image and songwriting. If you're feeling impatient, his parody song starts at the 8:40 mark.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cody Figure-4's Simon (Untamed Creations)

Bodies and Posing #26

Jason Kane stretches Brodie Fisher (Rock Hard Wrestling)

Braden Charron chokes Scrappy (Wrestler4Hire)

Travis Bennett splashes & pins Taylor Reign (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

An Interview with Anonymous Fan: Part 3

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Dr. Smith hypnotizes Jonathan: Mega Post (Film 911)

Screencap Recap #97