Skip to main content

Screencap Recap #71

 

Dirty D vs Travis Maverick (Weekend Wrestling)

Jake Mason vs Tanner Hill (88W)

DJ Beckham Jr vs Travis (Wrestler4Hire)

My song of the week is Message in a Bottle performed live in Paris by Sting and his band in 2017. I highly recommend checking out this concert, they're in top form here.

"Walked out this morning, I don't believe what I saw
Hundred billion bottles washed up on the shore
Seems I'm not alone at being alone
Hundred billion castaways, looking for a home"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elite Elliot crossfaces Ace Owens (W4H)

Nathan FX is Face Down and Out (BG East)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Screencap Recap #95

Dylon Roberts stretches Kayden Keller #2 (BG East)

Private Darren (Film 911, 2019)

Garrett with Dr. Smith part 2 (Film 911, 2016)

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1*

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)