Skip to main content

Photo of the Day / How Can You Miss Me, If I Don't Go Away

Chris Cox vs Travis Storm (Rock Hard Wrestling) - All Rock Hard Wrestling videos are 25% off through March 27, 2021.


It should be obvious from the title, that I'm not in the best frame of mind at the moment. I know I'm supposed to be blogging for myself but it does annoy me how little interaction I get from blog viewers. (No, I'm not talking about people asking me to trade videos!)

Consider my last blog post: Only one person wished me well via email, out the hundreds of people around the world who view my blog.

There are plenty of other blog posts where I looked for some feedback or interaction and got nothing in return. 

I just want to remind people that I don't have to keep up this blog. 

If bringing this up makes me a "bitch" or a "pussy", so be it! I'm just being true to myself.

Comments

  1. I do appreciate this blog, I really do (especially since sadowrestler stopped posting regularly), but I will continue being a lurker 99.99% of the time. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

    I also hope your recovery is going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! It's nice to hear from lurkers too. My recovery is going well, I hope to be fully recovered in a few weeks.

      Delete
  2. It's too easy for us to take for granted the hard work you and other bloggers do. It is much appreciated. Much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Screencap Recap #95

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Studs in Socks #14: Thirst Traps

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

CAP chokes out Cason (Thunders Arena)

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1*