Skip to main content

Third Year Anniversary

Thanks to everyone around the world who checks out my blog. Here's a look at the top 10 most popular of the year so far.

1. Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911) 


It's been two and a half years since I made this post and it's still trending. Somebody must appreciate it. This video is part of a value bundle for a limited time. Click the link for more details.

2. Travis Maverick vs Dirty 'D' (Weekend Wrestling)

Perfect babyface Travis gets racked and wrecked by Dirty 'D'.

3. The 650th Post: "A Thousand Miles From Nowhere" + Epilogue

In real life, I feel like no one understands me. Metaphorically, I often feel a thousand miles from nowhere.

4. Photo of the Day / How Can You Miss Me, If I Don't Go Away

Travis Storm vs Chris Cox (RHW)

Motivation has been an ongoing issue for me, especially in recent months. This particular post captured me at a low point.

5.Screencap Recap #73

Joe Mazetti vs Christian Mann (BG East)

I always enjoy making recap posts. I figured out a way to incorporate my musical interests into the blog.

6. On Your Knees, Boy! #5

Cason vs Brute: Ring Wars 62

Thunders Arena's videos are usually well shot, especially this video. 

 7. Tanner Hill vs Jake Mason (88 Wrestling)

Tanner shows his darker side by dominating Jake.

8. On the Ropes #8

Matt vs Tyson (UCW)

 Who wouldn't want to have their favorite wrestler helpless and on the ropes?

9. Down and Out #27: The Arm Drop

Dax Carter vs Derek Bolt (MBW)

I'm glad to see that underground wrestling keeps the arm check tradition alive.

10. Iceman vs Drew Harper (Weekend Wrestling)

Drew is torn between wrestling Iceman and worshiping his body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

An Interview with Cameron (Wrestler4Hire) - Part 1

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Bulldog Barzini bearhugs Denny Cartier - AI Enhanced

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)