Skip to main content

Screencap Recap #77

Cash Kellogg vs Brendan Byers (Weekend Wrestling)

St. Louis Heel vs Donnie Dash (Vertex Video Wrestling)

Cap vs Cason (with Eagle): Mat Wars 97 (Thunders)

My song of the week was Never Gonna Let You Go by Sergio Mendes.  Check out my post and video.

_______________

As a kid growing up in the San Francisco Bay Area, I often went to see movies at the Newark Cinedome 7 and Fremont Cinedome 8, both Syufy Cinemas. 

The Syufy policy trailer (no smoking, throw your trash in the cans etc.) featured a catchy, funky tune that I still remember fondly. I've remastered the audio and uploaded it to my music channel. It's only a minute long, so I'd appreciate it if people checked it out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Screencap Recap #95

Studs in Socks #14: Thirst Traps

Josh Steel scissors Luke Harrison (Rock Hard Wrestling)

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1*

CAP chokes out Cason (Thunders Arena)