Skip to main content

Screencap Recap #90


Skotch English vs Kirby Stone (BG East)

Blake Keller vs Chad Daniels (RHW)

Nathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911)

Orange Cassidy vs Jeff Jarrett: Mega Posts

Have you checked out my coverage of Orange Cassidy vs Jeff Jarrett? There's 124 photos spread across 2 posts, by far my biggest posts ever.

___________________

My song of the week is Xanadu by Olivia Newton-John & ELO. Most people seem to remember Olivia for her classics from Grease, and rightfully so. Personally, Xanadu has always been my favorite of hers, because it's just an ELO song sung by Olivia.

Below is my remastered version, where I sought to bring more clarity across all the instruments. It's particularly apparent with the strings and acoustic guitar. 



Compare my version to the official version and hear the difference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Screencap Recap #95

Studs in Socks #14: Thirst Traps

Josh Steel scissors Luke Harrison (Rock Hard Wrestling)

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1*

CAP chokes out Cason (Thunders Arena)