Skip to main content

Drew Harper camels Nick Karras (88Wrestling)

Drew Harper vs Nick Karras: Bearhug Blues (88W)






I like the intensity both guys brought to this match. For my taste, this was one of the best videos of late era 88W.

There's been one new video released last month after a long break, I hope there's more on the way.


Comments

  1. Nice one! I really like how Drew secures the hold by tucking the enemy arms in his knee pits. But I think he should have squatted a bit deeper for added pressure and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #2

Jason Steadman in Troll 2: AI Enhanced #1

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #1

Jason Steadman in Troll 2: AI Enhanced #2

Aleks Holtz in Killer Bash: AI Enhanced

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Aaron's Down and Out (Film 911)

Ethan Wants To See the Light (Film 911, 2019)

Private Darren (Film 911, 2019)