Skip to main content

Repackaging Rex Bedford (88W): AI Enhanced

 

Rex Bedford vs Chase Lundquist - Enhanced by Dola AI.

The source photo.

Throughout Rex Bedford's wrestling career, he stuck to a narrow palate for his gear. He usually wore red or burgundy trunks with black boots.

I decided to use AI to change up Rex's look. See the results below.




I decided Rex could use some wrist tape.








What do you think? Any thoughts on Rex's look or advice with AI tools? Feel free to let me know.


Comments

  1. Good idea. I like him in white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes, white is the classic Babyface colour. I think he would have pulled it off well.

      Delete
  2. I try to edit rex vs dash in gemini but is very restrictive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Dola AI. They're free and not as restrictive.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #2

Jason Steadman in Troll 2: AI Enhanced #1

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #1

Aleks Holtz in Killer Bash: AI Enhanced

Jason Steadman in Troll 2: AI Enhanced #2

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Aaron's Down and Out (Film 911)

Ethan Wants To See the Light (Film 911, 2019)

Private Darren (Film 911, 2019)