Skip to main content

Wrestler4Hire / Hero Hunks 2019 Awards

A few days ago Cameron emailed W4H customers about year end awards, I thought I'd just post mine here. It should come as no surprise that my W4H awards echo my year end awards.

Favorite Jobber: Ace Owens

 
Favorite Heel: Guido Genatto


Favorite Ring Match: Ethan Andrews & Gabe Steel vs Matty O'Boy & Zacky Darlin


Top Newcomer: Channing Travolta

Channing vs Garrett Thomas

Hottest Body: Scrappy


Favorite Big vs Small Match: Brute Baynard vs Dashing Dustin


Favorite Hero: Crimson Fury (Chace LaChance)


Sexiest Costume: Steel Man (Superman)

Steel Man vs Krypto Crunch

Hottest Hero Hunks Match: Silver Serpent vs Sidekick Scrappy


Comments

  1. I love Brute Baynard, but it's hard to out-heel Guido Genatto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. I think a Brute vs Guido match would be interesting. I also would be intrigued to see Guido vs Nick Justice.

      Delete
    2. I just found a post on a site where they talk about a brief Guido vs. Brute encounter of a three-way match: https://wrestlingsubmission.wordpress.com/2019/06/30/guido-turns-on-brute/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aleks Holtz in Killer Bash: AI Enhanced

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #1

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #2

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Jett Bentley (88Wrestling): AI Enhanced

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Private Darren (Film 911, 2019)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Aaron's Down and Out (Film 911)

Eric Johnson in Smallville: AI Enhanced #2