Skip to main content

The Most Popular Posts of 2019

1. Photo of the Day / A Rant

Big Sexy vs Specimen (TA)

I'm a bit mystified as to why this is my most popular post. I'm usually guarded about my opinions so maybe it came as a a surprise when I really expressed myself. It helps that the photo of Big Sexy's face in Specimen's crotch is really hot. Thanks to Piledrive U! for linking to the post and bringing in lots of viewers.

2. Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith 

Logan and Jonathan from Film 911

Posts that feature Jonathan usually do well. Logan is pretty hot too. Sometimes I wonder if the wrestling and Film 911 audiences are split, but in this case I don't think so.

3. The 1st Annual Wimpiest Jobbers

Conley vs Dillon: A Little Tied Up (UC)

Most underground wrestling fans appreciate a good squash match, so I not surprised to see this compilation do well.


4. Piledrivers and Power Bombs

Jesse Zane vs Taylor Reign (MBW)

The piledriver has to be one of the most devastating finishing moves. In underground wrestling, I can't think of anyone who's kicked out afterwards. Thanks again to Piledrive U! for linking to this post.

5. Nipple Play (featuring Muscleboy Wrestling)

Ryan Sparks vs Bruno the Beast (MBW)

Those muscle boys (and men) do a great job of working erotic play into their wrestling.

6. Photo of the Day / Blog Update

Reese Wells vs Jonny Firestorm (BG East)
 
I'm guessing the intrigue of where I was at the time drew a lot of people to this blog post. I really love that photo too, it's one of my all time favorites.

7. Domination/Humiliation #5

Ethan Andrews & Gabe Steel vs Matty O'Boy & Zacky Darlin (W4H)

Domination and humiliation are two big components of pro wrestling. This is something the underground acknowledges much better than mainstream. I don't consider Baron Corbin dumping dog food on Roman Reigns a good kind of humiliation. That's more like go away heat to me.

8. Dazed Dudes #5 

Tyson vs Matt (UCW)

9. Down and Out #12 - Matt Engel vs Justin Silver (& Josh Steel) from RHW




10. Cody Everett vs Rex Bedford (88W)

Cody is my favorite newcomer this year. Some guys have the looks or the skills but few have both. He's only had a couple releases so far, but the potential is there for him to have a very good run.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)

Tanner Hill stretches Matt Miller (88Wrestling)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

Bulldog Barzini bearhugs Denny Cartier - AI Enhanced

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1*

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Derek with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)