Skip to main content

Victory: The Nightmare Is Over

I finally received my refund from No Rules Wrestling. I may never see the video that I ordered but after four months of frustration, I'm just grateful to have my money back. If anyone else has ever had issues with NRW, I encourage you to take action. We can't let the producers treat customers like shit and get away with it.

Jake Mason & Ethan Andrews vs Tanner Hill & Matt Miller (88W)

Nick Archer vs Christian Mann (BGE)

PAC vs Orange Cassidy

Brad Martin vs Lee Atkins (NPW)

Nick Flex vs Taylor Reign (MBW)

Alex Waters vs Josh Steel (RHW)

Evan Karagias vs Mike Enos

Submission 15: Felix vs Sean (UC)

Braden Charron & Austin Cooper vs Scrappy & Blake Starr (W4H)

WALTER vs Tyler Bate

Comments

  1. Congrats! I'm glad it (kind of) worked out. Good job standing up for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alex. Considering how vindictive the producer is, it's likely he shot the video in a way that would piss me off. NRW aren't releasing any new content until the Covid 19 crisis is over, so it will take a while to find out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

An Interview with Cameron (Wrestler4Hire) - Part 1

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)