Skip to main content

The 600th Post: Favorite Wrestling Gear / At the Crossroads

What's better than a hot wrestling match? A hot wrestling match with hot gear. I know there's some guys who don't care about gear at all but to me, gear is like icing on a cake. Here's some of my favorites.

Taylor Reign vs Nick Flex (MBW)
 

Taylor Reign vs Jesse Zane (MBW)
 

Ace Owens vs Ronnie Pearl & Teddy Trouble (Wrestler4Hire)

Bobby Horton vs Jonny Firestorm & Jobe Zander (BG East)

Cason vs Blayne: NHB 137 (Thunders)

Cody Everett vs Rex Bedford & Jett Bentley (88W)

Jason Kane vs Josh Steel (RHW)

Chad Daniels vs Dash Decker (RHW)

Conor McGlynn vs Braden Charron (BG East)

Brad Rochelle vs Dom the Dominator (BG East)

Braden Charron vs Bart Barron (BG East)

Denny Cartier vs Bulldog Barzini (BG East)

Ethan Slade vs Jesse Zane (MBW)

Chris Cox vs Max Powers (RHW)


Axel vs Quinn Harper: Ball Bash (UCW)

The last couple months, I've been struggling with inspiration to keep blogging. It's gotten to the point where I ask myself, "Do I really need to spend so much time on my blog?" Honestly, no. 

I'm not saying this is the end of the blog, but I'm not going to post as much for a while.

Comments

  1. Enjoy your time away--gods know it's good to get away from the computer sometimes! We'll always be ready when you come back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for supporting the blog. All the best to you and your blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

An Interview with Cameron (Wrestler4Hire) - Part 1

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)