Skip to main content

Chad Daniels screams at the hands of Ethan Andrews (88Wrestling)


Chad Daniels vs Ethan Andrews from 88Wrestling, Catalog 2.

Chad's bigger and stronger than Ethan, so you'd think he'd match up well against him, right? WRONG! Chad isn't totally squashed, but he takes a beating 90% of the time.

This was a fun video to look back on. Some people might be annoyed by Chad's screaming but I like it, personally. In my opinion, I think it's better to oversell than undersell in pro wrestling. I'd rather Chad be a little over the top than too low key. What do you think? Feel free to comment.

See my original review here.

Comments

  1. Chad is one of my favorite wrestlers ever since his debut back in 2014. I hate how 88wrestling shafted him in favor of other guys with no personality. I see he's been trying to branch out to other underground wrestling sites. I wish they'd capitalize on him being a hot jobber. He knows how to sell pain better than any other wrestler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the way Chad sells too. I think Chad's main issue is he hasn't really evolved as a character or wrestler since his debut. If he does resurface, something needs to change.

      That said, I think Chad would be a good pick up for BG East. I doubt they'd bring him in but maybe someone will read this and consider him.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Screencap Recap #95

Studs in Socks #14: Thirst Traps

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1*

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

CAP chokes out Cason (Thunders Arena)