Skip to main content

Chris Cannon camels Taylor Reign (Muscle Boy Wrestling)


Chris Cannon vs Taylor Reign: Muscle Boy Wrestling, Catalog 8.


To me, this video is an example of perfect match making and gear selection. Smug heel Chris vs. pretty boy babyface Taylor. 

I love the expressions on both of their faces. The cocky expression on Chris' face contrasts with the pain and anguish on Taylor's.

You can see my original review here.

By the way, some of you may have noticed that it's been a fair while since I've last reviewed a Muscle Boy match. I have my eye on several Muscle Boy videos. When the time is right, I will buy them and review them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Screencap Recap #95

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Studs in Socks #14: Thirst Traps

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

CAP chokes out Cason (Thunders Arena)

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1*