Skip to main content

Dirty 'D' claws Travis Maverick (Weekend Wrestling)


Travis Maverick vs Dirty 'D' (Weekend Wrestling)



Is there a prettier babyface than Travis Maverick? There wouldn't be many, if any at all. You can tell by his expression that Dirty D loves manhandling Travis. Judging by the bulge in his trunks, Travis loves it too.

I've read that Travis is winding down his underground wresting career. I hope that's not the case but at least we can be thankful Travis wrestled at all.

See my original review here.

Comments

  1. Not gonna lie, I never got the hype for Travis; he's too generically pretty. The only thing that stands out are his duck lips. He's just bland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've admitted he's pretty and I'm sure you can't deny that Travis has a well sculpted, aesthetically pleasing body. Just those two characteristics alone make Travis anything but "generic", in my opinion.

      Delete
    2. I'm with you. I think Travis is lovely.

      Just wanted to say if I didn't get a chance again, I hope you have a Merry and a Happy, W.R. Seasons greeting.

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the well wishes. I hope you have a happy holidays and new year.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Screencap Recap #95

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Studs in Socks #14: Thirst Traps

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1*

CAP chokes out Cason (Thunders Arena)