Skip to main content

The Most Popular Posts of 2023

 7. An Interview with Kayden Keller - Part 1

Kayden Keller vs Nathan FX - WrestleFest 4

It was a pleasure interviewing Kayden and other underground wresting personalities. Special thanks to Red Redemption for getting the ball rolling.

I would like to do more interviews in the future but I don't have anything lined up right now. If you're around the underground wrestling scene and you'd like to be interviewed, feel free to hit me up. Just be aware, if you haven't appeared on this blog, I might not be familiar with your work.

By the way, if anyone wants to interview me, I would be interested for sure.

------------

It should come as no surprise that Film 911 posts made up most of the top spots last year. It seems like I'm filling a niche that people are looking for.

1. Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911)

2. Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911)

Finally, this post has been knocked off the top spot. Nonetheless, this post has been trending consistently since I first uploaded it in early 2019.

3. James with Dr. Smith (Film 911)

I find it surprising that this post trended so strongly this year. James is cute, but he only had one shoot at Film 911 and never returned.

4. Jonathan Hypno (Film 911)


5. Jonathan with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911)

This video is my custom, so I'm happy that people are interested in revisiting it. (Actually, Aaron part 1 was my custom too, but I think this video turned out closer to my original vision.) 

6. Garrett with Dr. Smith part 2 (Film 911)

By the way, if anyone is looking for more info on Film 911 videos, check out this blog. The blog posts are pretty detailed, although the text is so complimentary it wouldn't surprise me if it was written by Dr. Smith himself.

8. An Interview with Kayden Keller - Part 2

Kayden Keller vs Kirk Donahue - Wrestler Spotlight: Kayden Keller

9. An Interview with T-World - Part 1

Thanks to Tim for being so generous with his time. His answers were so thorough, his interview spanned 3 posts.

10. The 1100th Post: (Face) Down and Out #35

Ace Owens vs Elite Eliot (W4H)

Where does the blog go in 2024? I'm not sure. Truthfully, I've just been maintaining the blog more out of habit than anything else. I'm conflicted on why I'm even blogging at all. Am I doing it for the right reasons?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Studs in Socks #14: Thirst Traps

Screencap Recap #95

Josh Steel scissors Luke Harrison (Rock Hard Wrestling)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1*

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Garrett with Dr. Smith part 2 (Film 911, 2016)