Skip to main content

The 50th Post: Looking Back and Forward

This blog has only been live for 7 weeks, but I've already reached several milestones. There are over 600 photos uploaded. A few images are very similar but all are unique. I've gotten over 10,000 blog views which seems like a good number for a short amount of time.

Here's a look at the 5 most popular posts in this blog's short history (excluding recaps/compilations).

1. Braden Charron vs Bart Barron from BG East
2. Jason Kane vs Aaron Travers from Rock Hard Wrestling (Just 5 views below #1)






3. Taylor Reign vs Chris Cannon from Muscleboy Wrestling

4. Greg Michaels vs Josh Avery from BG East

5. Aryx Quinn vs Tommy Doyle from Muscleboy Wrestling
 
The lowest viewed blog posts were the Sting vs Vader series, which is a shame because I consider that my best work. All of the multi part series didn't draw too many viewers. This makes me wary of doing more, but I probably will eventually.

It's been fun most of the time. The screen capture and selection process has been more time consuming than I anticipated, so I may scale back my output a little bit. I still plan on posting several times a week though.

If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free at any time. I mostly just browse the other blogs myself, so I understand.

It's a low attention span, multitasking world and I'm not the best writer, so I keep my blogs short. As the saying goes, "A picture tells a 1000 words." I plan to post many more... And enjoy real life more too.



Comments

  1. Hey, congratulations. 10,000 is a great start for 7 weeks.

    How much you blog is up to you, but I've found every 2-3 days to be optimal for both me and readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alex, I appreciate all your input throughout this process.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

An Interview with Cameron (Wrestler4Hire) - Part 1

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Bulldog Barzini bearhugs Denny Cartier - AI Enhanced

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)