Skip to main content

Funny Wrestling Quotes




Brock Hartman - "I'm the new man in town, I'm big shit now"
Dash Decker - "You know what we do with big shit?"
BH - "What do you do?"
DD - "String 'em up."
BH - "You string up shit?"
DD - "All day long."


Jason Kane to Josh Steel - "When I get done with you, everyone's gonna think you're married to O.J."



Josh Steel - "Get off my hair, you bitch."
Jason Kane - "I'm gonna pull all your hair. I'm gonna shave your head. Your hair stylist is gonna be so pissed."


"I'm out here screaming at the top of my lungs and I don't even know why. Wooo!" - Sean "Syxx" Waltman parodies Ric Flair.

"I've had more world titles than you've had pieces of ass." - Ric Flair to Syxx


"You know and I know that you are only half the man that I am... And I have half the brain that you do. Week after week you make me look like a jackass and it stops tonight." - Sid Vicious to Kevin Nash


"And starting this moment from now... From this moment on... This will be the moment, starting now... Of the genesis of McGillicutty." - Michael McGillicutty aka Curtis Axel aka Joe Hennig


"On a personal note to Hulk Hogan. You are a household word, but so is garbage and it stinks when it gets old too." - Jim Cornette

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

An Interview with Cameron (Wrestler4Hire) - Part 1

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Bulldog Barzini bearhugs Denny Cartier - AI Enhanced

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)