Skip to main content

Second Year Anniversary

Thanks to everyone who's checked out my blog. There's been over 525,000 views from all over the world, including obscure island countries like Réunion, Sant Maarten and Aruba. 

Almost half of my audience is from the USA. Canada, the UK, Australia and Germany round out the top 5. Surprisingly, Luxembourg is in 12th place with 2.7K views. Considering, that country is so small, I must have some devoted fans there. Thank you.

Here is a look at the 10 most popular posts of 2020, so far. 

1. Victory: The Nightmare Is Over

Nick Flex pins Taylor Reign (MBW)

2. Random Post #5: Cuties

Greyson Lange & Daniel Jensen in Necro-Mancing Dennis

3. Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911)
I wonder why this post is so popular. What sets it apart from the other Film 911 posts?


Quinn Harper vs Axel (UCW)
Quinn Harper vs Axel (UCW)

6. Faces of Pain #7

Max Ryder vs Drew Harper (WW)

7. Sleepered #8

Dylon Roberts vs Kayden Keller (BGE)

8. Down and Out #20: My Favorites

Tanner Hill vs Ethan Andrews (88W)

9. The Downside of Custom Videos

I consider this my most significant blog post, it details my negative experience ordering a custom video from No Rules Wrestling. If you haven't read this yet, I encourage you to check it out.


Austin Cooper vs Brian Baker (RHW)

I imagine there's some people who were turned off by my previous post. I stand by what I said. This blog is a significant part of my life, so I don't see how I couldn't take it personally.



Comments

  1. Congrats on two years! Every milestone is something to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alex. All the best to you and your blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

An Interview with Cameron (Wrestler4Hire) - Part 1

Screencap Recap #95

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)