Skip to main content

Sean Maygers racks Ian Greene (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

 

Sean Maygers vs Ian Greene (Muscle Boy Wrestling, Catalog 10)


Is there a pro wrestling move that shows domination better than a torture rack? There wouldn't be many, if any.

I understand the blogger at Knockout Submission Wrestling is also a big fan of the torture rack. He hasn't been active much lately, so I thought I'd give him a shout out.

You can find this match at Muscle Boy Wrestling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #1

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #2

Jason Steadman in Troll 2: AI Enhanced #1

Aleks Holtz in Killer Bash: AI Enhanced

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Private Darren (Film 911, 2019)

Aaron's Down and Out (Film 911)

Ethan Wants To See the Light (Film 911, 2019)

Jett Bentley (88Wrestling): AI Enhanced