Skip to main content

Photo of the Day / A Note on Comments

 


This photo is from Wrestling Arsenal's NewTumbl page. wrestlingarsenal.newtumbl.com 

The wrestler in the red trunks is Dan Moloney but I'm not sure who he is pinning.

Yesterday, I had trouble commenting on my previous post from my phone. For some reason I was made anonymous, even though I was logged in. When I tried to publish the comment, it failed.

I could make a comment with no issue from my PC. 

If anyone wants to comment but are unable to, you can contact me privately.


Comments

  1. wow,u r really active recently,love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i ask where i can find this pic on that website?there r many monthes in the right list.thx so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this photo was uploaded around Feb 2022. You will have to scroll down a long way to find it.

      Delete
  3. Wow thanks for the shout out for my newTumbl blog and for selecting one of my images as Photo of the Day. That photo was posted on 2/21/2022 and here is the link to it: https://newtumbl.com/x_jQgoLVt5daRl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

An Interview with Cameron (Wrestler4Hire) - Part 1

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)