Skip to main content

Photo of the Day / State of the Blog

 

Red Redemption and T-World have played a big part in my blog over the last month.

It's been fun being an investigative journalist over the last few weeks. I have to thank Red Redemption for getting the ball rolling. He was the one who suggested I should do interviews in the first place.

I'm pretty happy with how my series of interviews went. It seems to have gone over well too. I have some ideas for more interview subjects, but nothing is imminent.

I know I've been spinning my wheels and relying a lot on my archive of photos lately, but I'm going to make more of an effort to look at matches I haven't covered yet. Just don't expect me to go into too much detail! (Not that I ever have.)

A while back I teased a fantasy match between Reno Gold and Jonathan. I have a finish in mind but I'm not sure how to start it. Maybe I should get around to doing it.

Before I go, I'd like to recommend a new underground wrestling blog - Clinches and Quandaries

It's always nice to see new blogs pop up, so hopefully Clinches and Quandaries takes off.

Comments

  1. Has Red R been telling you lies? He seems to have grown a big black "Pinnochio nose" in the photo above!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never noticed, but looking at the photo now, maybe he did.

      Delete
    2. Could be worse, could have T-World’s haircut ;)
      Red

      Delete
  2. Loved reading your interviews! It was very interesting being able to get an insight into some of the stars of underground wrestling since that's not something we see a lot of. And thanks very much for the shout out, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anon. Best wishes to you and your blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Studs in Socks #14: Thirst Traps

Screencap Recap #95

Josh Steel scissors Luke Harrison (Rock Hard Wrestling)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1*

Garrett with Dr. Smith part 2 (Film 911, 2016)