Skip to main content

#104 Learning to Wrestle with Red Redemption (UK Wrestling Hub)

Rookie wrestler Luna gets put through the wringer by Red Redemption in this video from the UK Wrestling Hub.


The video begins with Red waiting in the ring. Red is fixing his hair with the reflection from his belt when he suddenly stops in repulsion.

"I'm turning into Tim (World)," says Red.

"Send in the jobber!"

"Is this a wind-up?" Red is annoyed that Luna is wearing similar trunks.

Red isn't looking forward to locking up with the rookie.

Red scores the first submission with a front facelock / hammerlock combo 

"Normally, match over but I'm gonna see how many times I can make you tap," says Red.



Red takes pleasure in demonstrating his arsenal of submission holds, while Luna is just a training dummy. The question is, how many times will Luna tap?

18 mins plus trailers - 14.99 GBP.

*Regarding my previous post.

The last post featuring Matt Engel vs Ethan Andrews is currently one of my worst performing posts ever. Is it because of Matt's real life drama or have I just featured him too many times? In spite of the controversy, I still think it's a hot match.

Comments

  1. I lost count after 10 😎
    Thanks for the review!
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Studs in Socks #14: Thirst Traps

Screencap Recap #95

Josh Steel scissors Luke Harrison (Rock Hard Wrestling)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1*

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Garrett with Dr. Smith part 2 (Film 911, 2016)