Skip to main content

Screencap Recap #92

 

Bodhi Hayward vs Von Wagner - WWE NXT 2.0




Griffin Kody vs Bison (Vertex Video Wrestling)




Brady Booker vs Dak Draper - AEW Dark #184

It's been a while since my last "song of the week" and I'm feeling in a romantic mood, so I've decided to pick 4 songs today.

1. Overture (aka Ilia's Theme) from Star Trek: The Motion Picture - Jerry Goldsmith

Honestly, I think the movie is a bit boring but it has a beautiful soundtrack. This song plays over an empty sky before the credits begin.

2. Butterflies - Michael Jackson

This is one of MJ's most romantic songs and in my opinion, one of his best. It should've been a bigger hit.

3. Woman (Stripped Down Mix) - John Lennon

I like the original version but I think it's a bit over-produced. In this version, there's only the essential instruments and Lennon's voice, front and center.

Bonus Track - Sweet Love (Anita Baker cover) by Funsho.

The original version is a classic, but I may prefer this acoustic guitar cover. It's just Funsho's beautiful voice and playing. Even if you're not familiar with the song, I'd urge you to check it out, you won't be disappointed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTDYK689UIg


Comments

  1. I like that pin by Von Wagner with their legs tied up. Gotta re-post that on my Tumblr. https://www.tumblr.com/wrestlingarsenal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Studs in Socks #14: Thirst Traps

Screencap Recap #95

Josh Steel scissors Luke Harrison (Rock Hard Wrestling)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Ethan Andrews bearhugs Blake Starr (88Wrestling)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1*

Garrett with Dr. Smith part 2 (Film 911, 2016)