Skip to main content

Blake Starr ties up Jett Bentley (88Wrestling)

 

Blake Starr vs Jett Bentley: Battle of the Bods (88W)

 


I would never call Blake a polished pro wrestler but he tries hard and delivers a commanding performance versus Jett Bentley. Of the Blake matches I've seen, this is my personal favorite.

This is the current sale video at 88Wrestling.

https://88wrestling.com/product/jett-bentley-vs-blake-starr/


Comments

  1. I would have loved this match even more if Blake was wearing the wrestling briefs he wore in his match against Ethan Andrews. I hated that they switched him to these square cuts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #2

Jason Steadman in Troll 2: AI Enhanced #1

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #1

Jason Steadman in Troll 2: AI Enhanced #2

Aleks Holtz in Killer Bash: AI Enhanced

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Aaron's Down and Out (Film 911)

Ethan Wants To See the Light (Film 911, 2019)

Private Darren (Film 911, 2019)