Skip to main content

Screencap Recap #19

Bruno The Beast vs Ryan Sparks from Muscleboy Wrestling




Patrick Donovan vs Vinny Trevino from BG East




Kyle vs Aaron from Untamed Creations





Robert Rusler as Grady, tries and fails to escape Freddy Kruger.

Mark Patton as Jesse, grieves Grady's death in A Nightmare On Elm Street Part 2.

I've decided from now on, I will pick a song of the week. The first song is I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, by U2. I've remastered the audio too. If you listen to the official version you can hear the difference. This video was blocked on YouTube and therefore is a W.R.'s Screencaps exclusive.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #2

Jason Steadman in Troll 2: AI Enhanced #1

John Gatins in Leprechaun 3: AI Enhanced #1

Aleks Holtz in Killer Bash: AI Enhanced

Jason Steadman in Troll 2: AI Enhanced #2

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Aaron's Down and Out (Film 911)

Ethan Wants To See the Light (Film 911, 2019)

Private Darren (Film 911, 2019)