Skip to main content

Screencap Recap #21

Ethan Andrews and Dash Decker from 88 Wrestling





Braden Charron and Pete Sharp from BG East




Ace Owens and Ronnie Pearl from Wrestler4Hire



Here's my song of the week, "I Want To Know What Love Is" by Foreigner. Some slight remastering was done by me. If you compare it to the most popular version, you'll hear a cleaner sound. I briefly had a file up, but I wasn't satisfied with the result so I took it down and re-edited it.




I want to know what love is, can somebody show me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vertex Videos are free?!

Brock Hartman splits Chase Lundquist (88Wrestling)

Muscle Boy Wrestling's Sale

Wrestlers in Green Trunks #2

Private Darren (Film 911, 2019)

Aaron's Down and Out #2 (Film 911)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1*

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)