Skip to main content

The 150th Post: Fantasy Booking

Ace Owens vs Jonny Firestorm

 

Ace and Jonny are similar in several ways, both are great technicians who can wrestle old school or new school style. I'd expect they'd have great technical exchanges until Jonny starts turning up the aggression and dirty tactics. Jonny is as sadistic as they come, so while Ace might make a comeback or two, in the end Ace would be humiliated and defeated.

Kirk Donahue vs Cameron Matthews



Kirk and Cameron have many similarities. At one time Cameron was one of the top babyfaces for BG East, now it's Kirk. Both Kirk and Cameron have fine technical skills and can sell pain better than most others. How would their match go? 

I would make it a reasonably long match (at least 25 minutes). Kirk and Cam would exchange holds in a sportsmanlike way until Cameron loses his temper. I could see Kirk making a comeback or two, but Cameron's aggression and savvy would be too much for him. I know Cameron likes to use the piledriver so I could see him finishing Kirk with that.

Guido Genatto vs Cason


Cason has taken some beatings, but I don't think he's faced an opponent as fierce as Guido.  I could see Cason taking some jabs at Guido's physique and Guido flipping out and beating the hell out of him. Cason might get a bearhug or two, but for the most part he'd be squashed. Can Cason's ego handle it?

I've yet to feature a Kayden Keller match on this blog, but I saw this picture of Kayden on his Facebook profile. The photo was clearly taken at BG East HQ, so I hope a match with Kayden in this gear was shot. I've always thought that Kayden is more suitable as a babyface, so I'm intrigued to see who his opponent is. Jonny, Kid Karisma and Kelly King come to mind as dream opponents for Kayden.


As for me, I'm ok. I feel a bit stuck in a rut at the moment. This blog is a nice escape, but my real life needs a shot in the arm. "I still haven't found what I'm looking for". Is it the wrestling business? I hope to find out sooner or later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

Tanner Hill stretches Matt Miller (88Wrestling)

Bulldog Barzini bearhugs Denny Cartier - AI Enhanced

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1*

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Jonathan with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2016)*