Skip to main content

Fourth Year Anniversary

Well, the blog has just passed it's 4 year anniversary... To be honest, I've been struggling to find inspiration in blogging for a while now. I would like to thank Bob at 88Wrestling for his videos. If not for him, I may have given up by now.

Nick Karras vs Drew Harper (88Wrestling), the 6th most popular post on the blog this year so far.

That said, the blog is still in the back of my mind and I have a few ideas to keep it going.

Actually, my dream is to have a more significant impact on the underground wrestling world. I think I have something to offer both on and off camera. 

It would be nice to be booker man of my own underground company. Maybe I'll call it the PRHMBWA (Pretty Rock Hard Muscle Boy Wrestling Arena).

Here's the top 5 posts of the year so far.

1. Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911)

2. Aaron with Dr. Smith part1 (Film 911)

3. Reno Gold - How I Stretch: Part 1

4. The Most Popular Posts of 2021 - Featuring Cameron Matthews vs Brad Rochelle (BG East)

5. Iceman's Down and Out (Iceman vs John Wolfboy) from Weekend Wrestling

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your 4 Year Anniversary with the blog. I enjoy reading it and glad to hear you enjoy our matches. I know it can be a grind posting everyday, try to hang in there. If there is any way we can help add some interest and excitement to your journey please let us know. Bob - 88Wrestling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob, for the words of encouragement and your years of service in the underground wrestling industry. Here's to a long and successful journey for all of us.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

An Interview with Cameron (Wrestler4Hire) - Part 1

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Bulldog Barzini bearhugs Denny Cartier - AI Enhanced

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)