Skip to main content

The Most Popular Posts of 2022

It's a new day and a new year. Here's the 10 most popular posts of 2022.

4. Down and Out #32 - Featuring Ace Owens vs MarkO from Wrestler4Hire

I'd like to thank Cameron for plugging my blog several times on Twitter. 

Wrestler4Hire has been a source of inspiration for my blog from the beginning and will continue to be in 2023.

1. Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith part 1


I'm still surprised at how popular this post is. It's been almost 4 years since the post was uploaded and there's still a steady stream views for it. Maybe people use it as a landing page for my blog.



If Aaron were a wrestler, he'd be an ideal jobber. He's small (but not too small), he's got a clean cut, All-American look and can sell like a rag doll.



Reno's another guy I could picture in the ring. He's clearly got some interest in wrestling because he's modelling a singlet. Personally, I think he's too cocky to be a full-fledged babyface but he could swing either way.
I've had an idea about writing a fantasy match between Reno and Jonathan (pictured above) for a couple years. Do you think I should do it or should I match them against other people?



Can-Am Wrestling has been very quiet over the last couple years. It seems like only handful of new videos have been produced since 2020. Hopefully we'll see a bit more from Can-Am in 2023.

6. Screencap Recap #87 with Alex Garcia vs Ethan Andrews from 88Wrestling.




All the best to Joey who is recovering from brain surgery. The links to Joey's Go Fund Me's are below.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-help-my-brother-nathan?utm_source=facebook

https://www.gofundme.com/f/pro-wrestler-joey-mccoy-with-a-brain-tumor?qid=f34a01da5cae24e2891a9842b1cd9011



The sale quoted in the post above is long over, but there's a new 40% off sale at Wrestler4Hire through January 1, 2023 (US E.S.T.).



I had made several comments about the CM Punk / AEW controversy, got no response and was bitter about it. You can see the initial post here. Thank goodness fellow blogger Alex Miller finally commented and my blogs weren't a complete waste of time. 

As for Ethan vs Luke, the match was decent enough.



What's in store for the new year? I'm not sure, I just wing it most days. I have at least one review on tap and hope to be a little more active with the reviews this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tristan Mounts & Cody Blayde vs Johnny Greco (Weekend Wrestling)

An Interview with Cameron (Wrestler4Hire) - Part 1

Detective Boy vs Blue Titan: Hero Hunks (Wrestler4Hire)

Derek Bolt corners Dax Carter (Muscle Boy Wrestling)

Logan + Jonathan with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2018)

Mars vs Drew Harper (Wrestler4Hire)

Jonathan Hypno (Film 911, 2016)

Aaron with Dr. Smith part 1 (Film 911, 2021)

Bulldog Barzini bearhugs Denny Cartier - AI Enhanced

James with Dr. Smith (Film 911, 2017)